Roxanne Quane is a local Sacramento resident with a passion for real estate and helping people. She is a Northern California native having grown up in the SF Bay Area and residing in the Sacramento area for the last 12 years.
She obtained her Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing & Sales from California State University, Chico and attended Allied Real Estate School. With 13 years of professional experience, Roxanne is committed to delivering the highest level of customer service and driving results. She enjoys working with first time home buyers as well as real estate investors. She owns rental properties in Sacramento and Elk Grove and understands how to work with investors to achieve their real estate goals.
Roxanne currently lives in Folsom with her husband, four children, and two dogs. She is an avid sports fan supporting the SF Giants, 49ers, Sharks, Warriors, and Bay Area Panthers. When she is not with her friends or family, you can find her doing DIY home renovation.
- 6 years of experience as a Realtor®
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; Marketing & Sales
- Real Estate Investor
- Property Manager
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors Certified Transaction Coordinator Certificate #200185